Monday, May 16, 2011

Tinie Tempah "Disc-Overy" OUT NOW!


That's right folks! The day is finally here! Tinie Tempah's album "Disc-Overy" is out NOW! Featuring new tracks with Wiz Khalifa, Ester Dean, and Bei Maejor, and the original tracks with Emeli Sande, Labrinth, and Ellie Goulding. This album is insane! For those of you who don't already have the UK album of "Disc-Overy" or even if you already do. This album is worth buying once again. The new tracks are insane! I highly recommend "Till I'm Gone" feat. Wiz Khalifa, which is my personal favorite new track. I would have to say overall my favorite track from the entire album would be "Frisky". But enough about me, go download the album on iTunes NOW and give it a listen. Let me know what you think! Like it? Hate it? Favorite song? Favorite collaboration? Holla at me!

One of the best albums I've heard this year! Check out Tinie Tempah's Disc-Overy out NOW!

No comments: